Understanding of client businesses, assessment of strategic businesses risks and IT risks;
- Review of the Information System to ensure that its efficient and effective to enable the organization achieve its objectives;
- To review the integrity, reliability and availability of the Information Systems;
- Undertaking a controls review to ensure that controls put in place by management mitigate IT risks.
- This involves undertaking a general computers control review and application control review;
- Reporting to the management on findings and recommendations.